|New Wisenet Resources - Now Available - Click Here :)|
This help site will be retired
VET Fee Help: Main Page
VET(AUS) Vocation Education and Training Fee Help (VFH) is a government initiative that allows eligible students to pay part or all of the course via a government loan known as VET(AUS) Vocation Education and Training Fee Help Assistance. To access VFH assistance, a student must be:
- Eligible for VFH assistance
- Studying with a VFH approved provider
- Studying a VFH approved course
The Wise.NET VFH Module enables your organisation to collect, store and produce reports as required under your VFH provider registration.
AVETMISS(AUS) Australian government reporting instrument Data and VET(AUS) Vocation Education and Training Fee Help
It is important to note that you must collect both AVETMISS(AUS) Australian government reporting instrument and VFH data for your VET(AUS) Vocation Education and Training Fee Help approved courses. This means that you must still record the Units of Competency and their outcomes as well as your Units of Study.
What's the difference between a Unit of Study and a Unit of Competency?
- A Unit of Study is a period of time within a course for which you will charge fees. You will not deem a student competent for a Unit of Study - however, you will be required to report if the student completes the Unit of Study or not.
- A Unit of Competency is a subject or unit attached to a qualification for which a student will be deemed competent if they successfully complete all assessments associated with the unit.
|Set up overview||Common Tasks||Reports & Exports||Other resources|
CourseIn Wise.NET a course is usually a qualification or short course Offer
CourseIn Wise.NET a course is usually a qualification or short course